Monday, October 26, 2009

I realize I am very delinquent in my updating, but I never claimed to be consistent...Here is Davis above at the fair with his class and below in his ninja halloween costume. He is doing great and enjoying school so much. He continues to be a wonderful brother to his sister. He is also playing soccer when it isn't rained out, which it has been several times. He is always saying something hilarious, but has recently decided he does not like to be laughed at, so I have to watch my story telling.


And here is our sweet baby girl. Above picture shows everyone her gorgeous grin and happy demeanor. She is so easy to grin these days...most of the time. Below is her first cereal, which is always messy. She recently got her two bottom teeth and I think she may be trying to get more due to a couple of inconsolable fits she's had lately. Although she has yet to sit herself up or crawl, she managed to pull up in her crib yesterday. Travis lowered her bed before bed that night. Stella is just so sweet and we are really enjoying this stage. Can you believe she is 7 months old already?!







1 comment: