Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Here's our Incredible Hulk sleeping soundly after insisting on wearing his Halloween costume to bed. He looks ready to handle any bad dream!

An updated picture of our little piggy and her doting brother. He adores Stella and always wants to hold her. She generally doesn't seem to mind much. She is having better days for the most part, but has her first cold, which came directly from her brother kissing on her all the time.
Stella's eyes appear blue in this picture, but in person they seem to be changing. I think she will be our brown-eyed girl. Then she and Davis will identical.

2 comments:

  1. She's beautiful, Amanda!

    Love the pic of Hulk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the hulk! Stella is gorgeous! Can't wait to see her in person! (And I will be very disappointed if Davis isn't in the Hulk costume the next time I see him. Logan wears his dinosaur rain boots to bed.)

    ReplyDelete