skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Believe it or not, our perfectly sweet baby Stella exercised her lungs last night after Mom left. I told Mom if she keeps this up, she'll have to come stay until all this crying stops. She does really well at night, waking every 3 hours to eat and likes to visit a bit at 3am. Davis, of course, wakes around 6:30 to do the same. He has been very affectionate and protective of "baby sister."
this is so sweet! I love this photo!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet picture! If you want access to my blog (it's private), send me your email on facebook.
ReplyDelete-Megan Burgeis...Susan's friend
Yay, I'm so glad you started a blog. Finally! I just saw it on Facebook. Anyhow, great job so far. Love the pics. This will have to suffice til I can hold Stella in my arms! Can't wait.
ReplyDeleteLove the blog, Amanda. Thanks for taking the time to post pix and thoughts. Great way for us to share in the love and joy (and tears and insanity) that is filling your house these days.
ReplyDeleteMiss you and hope to see you soon. ~Amy J.
How precious!
ReplyDeleteYay! Does the hat I made for Stella fit her? Just curious if I guessed the size right...I miss you all! I loved the text of Davis in his cowboy hat, looked like he was having fun with his sheriff outfit. love you!
ReplyDelete